Convert JPG to PDF conveniently in just a few clicks. Use our JPEG to PDF Converter. It’s free, fast, and very easy to use.
Not everywhere you can use picture format. For example, you have a document in jpg. Now, the portal wants you to submit the document in a portable document format. Then, the best way will be to use a jpg to pdf tool. There are more alternative ways such as using a converting software or application. It can take very much time. Whereas the jpg to pdf conversion can be done within seconds. Also, without installing any new application. You can convert it only by using the JPG to PDF Converter. You will know more about it in this post. Stay tuned with the article. Get to know about its features and benefits.
What is a JPG File?
JPG and PDF both are different formats. One is an image format. Another one is for the document. JPG is also known as JPEG. JPEG stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group. A special fact about JPG format is that it can be converted into various formats. We are considering converting jpg to pdf. A JPEG can support 65535 x 65535 pixels. JPEG is suffixed to JPG over the internet.
What is Portable Document File (PDF)?
The PDF is the most popular document extension. PDF is a very secure format. JPG requires an image viewer. Similarly, to view PDF you need a PDF viewer. The most successful PDF viewer is the Adobe PDF viewer. You can use it to view PDFs. In fact, PDF was invented by them only. Convert jpg to pdf then view using it.
Features of JPG to PDF Converter
- Drag and drop easily. Directly drag and drop the JPG files. To convert it into PDF. Also, you get an option to open file.
- Take photo option. If you don’t have the file stored in your local storage. Then take a picture using your camera. This feature is also available. Take a pic and directly upload.
- Page Orientation: You can set page orientation. You can set to Portrait or Landscape. Consequently, the results will appear on converted PDF.
- Page Size: The pages can be sized into different sizes. For example, A4, Letter, Legal, A3, A2, A1, etc. This will be the size of PDF’s page.
- Page Margin: It allows you to set margins of the page. You can select from None, Small, Normal and Big. None has no margin width. Whereas the width of margin increases from small, normal and big. For greatest margin select Big.
- Image Size: The JPG which you have uploaded can be resized or kept original according to your needs. There are three options in the JPG to PDF change tool. Select the original to keep the original resolution. Choose Fit Width to fit up to width. To fit up to height, select fit height.
- There are also some miscellaneous functionalities. Like page title. Keep your own page title. Then simply convert your jpg to pdf and save with specific file name.
Why JPG to PDF Converter?
There are various reasons behind using the jpg to pdf changer. Some of the main advantages are:
- Easy User Interface: Anyone can very comfortably use the converter. No confusing procedure. Just drag and drop the file. Then configure if necessary. Finally, download your converted PDF.
- The jpg to pdf can be done in other ways also. However, this is the most effective way. Because here you don’t need to install any application. Just you need an internet connection and browser. That’s all set to convert JPG to PDF.
- Simplest and fastest way: Convert JPG to PDF in seconds. On the other hand, other tools can take a lot of your time as well as effort. Therefore, it is better to go for our online jpg to pdf.
- All the forms don’t accept JPG format. Some are specifically assigned only to accept PDF. In these types of cases, you need to convert JPG into PDF. Our tool will be very beneficial for you.
- Important papers must be stored in PDF. The security level of PDF is much higher than that of JPG. You can also set a password in PDF. This is unavailable in the case of JPG. So, share important documents in PDF.
- If you want some papers or images arranged in serial order wisely. Then you must go for PDF. As in PDF, you can arrange according to your needs. Also, multiple pages stay in a single file. So, instead of sending multiple images. Merge them all in one PDF. It will be more effective and convenient.
- PDFs sustain quality. Images can lose quality upon vigorous sharing. It’s their property. Hence, important documents must be saved in PDF format.
- Save paper save the world. Use less paper to save trees. In this era of increasing global warming. Trees are the only helping hand for us. Papers are made by cutting trees. Make a digital version of your paperwork in PDF, use and share it.
How to convert JPG to PDF?
Once you land on the JPG to PDF Converter website. There is very little chance that you will find the process difficult. Somehow, if you face any trouble. Then read these steps. After that, you will have no confusion. Let’s head towards the steps.
- First of all, make sure that you are Online. Which means your device has an Internet connection. It’s important because it’s an online tool.
- Open any web browser. Like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, UC, Opera, etc.
- Then visit this website. Wait until it fully loads.
- There are three ways to import your JPG file:
- Drag and drop the JPG file.
- Open the file using the option.
- Use the camera option to click the picture.