The Line Counter will help you to count a number of lines in full article, document, or text note. Also, this tool allows you to count words and characters. Even more, it excludes the empty space or lines.
How to use Line Counter Online?
This tool is very easy to use and the design interface is very user-friendly. So, follow the steps below.
- First of all, Open the Line Count Tool
- You can see the big textarea at the top of the page.
- Now copy the text which you want to count lines.
- After that, paste it into the textarea.
- Lastly, as a result, you can see total number of words, characters, and lines above the text box.
- Also, you can click “Reset” to erase all the text or lines.