Binary Translator will help you to convert Binary to Text online. Also, it’s free and very easy to convert.
Computers are using binary languages for communication. They don’t understand our normal signs or languages. Until we convey them in binary that is 1 or 0. Also, for your information, these two numbers are ruling the whole digital world.
Every process inside a computer takes place in the form of binary. Number one stands for True or ON and number zero stands for False or OFF. The exchange of binary digits takes place between different components.
The binary codes are not human readable. So, we need to decode it to read. You can use a binary translator and decode any binary scripts online. Therefore, it is the best way to convert Binary to Text.
Binary Translator: Binary Coding and Decoding
Gottfried Leibniz is the inventor of the Binary number system. The binary number system has base 2. Because it is made up of two numbers. Data and instructions are written over this language.
Basically, the binary represents ON and OFF. Computers have transistors. When it is 1 then it means the flow of electricity through the transistor. Similarly, for 0 it means no flow of electricity through the transistor. In this way, the data and instructions travel through the computer.
Many years back programming was done in machine language. In which binary codes were used to program and it was very difficult to run and manage. Also, it was not efficient to make next-level applications.
Nowadays, we are using High-Level Programming Languages. They are human-readable and easy to code. Now, the problem with High-Level Programming Languages is that you have to convert them into Machine Language. Because the computer only understands 1 and 0 which is a binary language.
So, there are two ways to convert High-Level Programming Language into Machine code. They are as follows:
- Compiling: In this process, the whole High-Level script is converted into machine-readable code in one go. Programming languages like C and C++ use compiler. After the compiling process, the computer detects the error in the program. Hence, it takes more time and it’s not efficient. Debugging is hard in the case of a compiler.
- Interpreter: In this process, one line at a time is converted into machine code. Programming language like Ruby and Python uses Interpreter. When it gets some error, the conversion process changes its status into halt mode. Debugging is easy in the case of Interpreter.
Why Prefer Binary Number System?
Understanding Binary numbers are difficult. So, the question arises:
Why are they still the primary choice for computer manufacturers?
Why they are not using other easy number systems?
These are the answers and reasons that make computers to use binary:
- Computers operate on electricity. Therefore, different components run altogether. Also, the voltage changes are common. Therefore, no specific voltage is set for each decimal. Therefore, we go for binary. Because it has only two states. Either ON or OFF. Also, calculations and analysis become very simple. If we go for decimal, we will have 10 different switches for signal transmission. That is a more complicated and difficult task to manage.
- Another main reason for using a binary system is that. The binary system is perfect for Optical and Magnetic components of the computer.
- Controlling logical circuits is very easy and efficient. For example Logical Gates like AND, OR, NAND, and NOR. They all require inputs like ON and OFF. The output is also in binary format.
How to Convert Binary to Text?
Binary codes can’t be read by humans. Therefore, you have to convert them into text. Binary Translator is using for the conversion process.
This online binary converter is easy as well as free to use. The user interface is very simple. So that anyone can use it without hurdles. Just you need an active internet connection and a device accessible to the Internet. That’s it.
Firstly, open the Binary Translator in your Web Browser. Then you will see options to upload or write the binary codes. So, the next step is to either upload the binary coded file Or just paste the binary codes in the input box.
Then select character encoding. By default, it is ASCII, and that is most preferable. When all things are set, Press the “Convert” button. As a result, you can see the binary to text conversion below. After that, you can copy the output.
Why Use Binary Translator?
- Simple to use because of interactive UI. No complicated things that can confuse you. Just paste or upload a file and convert.
- Saves time and effort. If you try to convert binary to text on your own. Then it will be very difficult and time taking. On the other hand, Binary Translator converts binary to text in less than a second.
- It is a universal truth that humans can make mistakes. This online binary conversion tool is 100% accurate. It runs on the pre-defined algorithms and it is already programmed on how to decode the binary codes.
- With the Binary Translator, you can convert binary into text anytime anywhere through any device. So, it is best in terms of availability.
Above all points defines the advantages of binary to text converter. In conclusion, this converter will surely reduce your conversion process.
Binary to Text (ASCII) Conversion Table