Convert any Hex to Binary easily using this online converter. The Hexadecimal to Binary Converter is free to use. Also, you can use it anytime anywhere. Just enter the hex number inside the below text box and click “Convert”.
- Binary to Hex Converter
- Hex to Decimal Converter
- Decimal to Hex Converter
- Binary to Decimal Converter
- Decimal to Binary Converter
- Fraction to Decimal
Hex to Binary Converter – Convert Hexadecimal to Binary
Both hexadecimal and binary are not so much used in our daily life. But they share an important part in the digital world. You may know about binary. That it is used to transmit signals in circuits.
Now let’s talk about the bases. Hexadecimal is base 16. So, it contains 16 numbers. Whereas, binary is base 2. So, it contains 2 numbers. One and Zero are the two numbers in binary. The Hex to Binary converter converts base 16 into base 2.
Some examples of hexadecimal numbers are: 0F11CC, 3CDFF1 etc. They have letters along with numbers. The hexadecimal is base 16. Therefore, the hexadecimal numbers are 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and A, B, C, D, E, F.
From 0 to 9, there is no difference between decimal and hexadecimal. After that A, B, C, D, E, and F denotes 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 15 respectively. In short, It is the basic hex to decimal conversion.
Most importantly, here we will learn, how to convert hex to binary. All these 16 distinct numbers make hexadecimal. It is a special numbering system. Let’s know about the importance of it.
Importance of Hexadecimal Number
Most importantly, human uses decimals in daily life. Even more, Hexadecimal is widely used on the web. Below are the various uses of hexadecimal numbers.
- The colourful world in the World Wide Web is due to the hexadecimal coding. If you have knowledge about HTML then you may know about the colour hashing. Colours in the web pages are coded in hex. The HTML format for colour code is RRGGBB. The first two hex is for Red. Second two hex is for Green. Third two hex is for Blue. Moreover, If all the hexadecimal are same for Red, Green, and Blue then you can reduce two hex digits to one. Thus, the format converges into RGB. In hexadecimal, 0 is for the lowest intensity. FF is for the highest intensity. The coding for Green colour is 00FF00. Here, the colour intensity of red and blue is 00. So, that defines the lowest intensity. Whereas, the colour of green is FF that denotes highest intensity.
- Hexadecimal is using to designate Media Access Control Address (MAC). MAC address is unique hexadecimal code and it is using for identification of hardware. It distinctly identifies the device’s connection in a network. The MAC address is permanent for a device. If two network devices share the same MAC Address then the communication will be difficult. Also, It can be same If the system administrator allows. The hexadecimal numbering system is implemented here.
- You can find the use of hexadecimal when the system tries to allocate memory in the computer. There is a big role of hexadecimal in memory allocation system. Also, Hexadecimal is more preferable over the binary. Because it is more convenient than binary.
The Binary Numbering system is base 2. Also, It is a very revolutionary system. It Helps to redefine the computing scenario. Today, most of the digital systems communicate using binary. Communication in the sense of transmission of data. In the same vein, Instructions we give to the computer should be in binary.
Importance of Binary Number
- Binary only contains 1 and 0. But also act as a very vital role. Data input and output all are in binary form. Even more, data transmission is done using binary.
- Controlling Logical Circuits or Gates is easier with base 2 numbering system as compared to another base 10 or base 16 system. So, using binary, there are only two possibilities. Whether ON or OFF. That’s why it is using more.
Advantages of Hex to Binary Converter
The hexadecimal to binary conversion is not simple manually. So, this converter or calculator will make hexadecimal to binary interchange very easy. That’s why we recommend you.
Use our Hex to Binary converter. The user interface is made so simple. So, everyone can use it without any confusion. The conversion is completed in less than a second. Hence, it’s very fast and time-saving.
How to use Hexadecimal to Binary Converter?
Firstly, get a device in which the Internet can run. Then open your web browser and visit the Hex to Binary Converter. Enter the hexadecimal number. Press the “Convert” button. As a result, you will get the result in the output box.
Hex to Binary Conversion Table