Binary to Hex Converter will let you to Convert the binary numbers into hexadecimal. Also, It is very easy and free to use. Just enter the binary input inside the text-box and click on “Convert”. Even more, You will get all the information regarding the converter here.
- Hex to Binary Converter
- Hex to Decimal Converter
- Decimal to Hex Converter
- Binary to Decimal Converter
- Decimal to Binary Converter
- Decimal to Fraction
What is Binary?
The binary number is basically a numeral system of base 2. It contains only 2 digits. The two binary digits are 0 and 1.
The binary number is implemented in the logic gate and electric circuit. Even more, all modern computers aided devices works on binary digits. Also, Its history is linked with Gottfried Leibniz. He writes in his famous thesis “Explication de l’Arithmétique Binaire” (1703). In 1854 George Boole published a paper on binary digits. His logical calculus is now using to design electronic circuitry.
In 1937, Claude Shannon published a thesis entitled A Symbolic Analysis of Relay and Switching Circuits. It implements Boolean algebra and binary arithmetic using electronic relays and switches for the first time in history.
What is Hexadecimal?
This number system represents the numbering of base 16. Also, It uses 16 different symbols 1-9 and (A-F / a-f) to represent values ten to fifteen. It is human-friendly. So, it is widely using by computer system designers and programmers. Moreover, it was invented in France in the year 770AD. The hexadecimal is a combination of letters and numbers. Our binary to hex converter will be very helpful in order to convert binary to hex.
Importance of Hexadecimal Numbering System
- Memory Allocation: Hexadecimal is doing all computer’s memory allocation.
- Web Development: primary colors are written in from of hexadecimal of two digits #RRGGBB, where RR stands for Red, GG stands for Green, BB for Blue.
- MAC (Media Access Control) Address: The 12 digit hexadecimal number of MAC address. In the format of M M : M M : M M : S S : S S : S S. Where first 6 digits represents adapter manufacturer and last digits represent the serial number of adapters.
- Error Messages: Hexadecimal are also use to find memory location of the error. So, it is useful for debugging.
Binary to Hex Conversion Table
Steps to convert binary to hexadecimal
1) Take the group of four numbers of given binary numbers from the right side.
For Example 011000110110101
by grouping 011 0001 1011 0101
2) Take the values of groups from right to left from the table.
31B5 is an equivalent hexadecimal number of given binary decimal numbers.
So, (011000110110101)2 = (31B5)16
Advantages of using Hexadecimal System
- It can write larger numbers in small space than binary and decimal. Also, it contains 16 digits.
- It is easy to convert binary to hexadecimal as well as hexadecimal to binary.
- Hexadecimal is human-friendly. In addition, To convert from Binary to hexadecimal, we only need to group the numbers. Then we can directly convert binary to hexadecimal vice versa.
As we laid down the advantages. Why we should go for a hexadecimal system over the binary numbering system? So, that’s why we use binary to hex converter for better convenience.
Why use Binary to Hex Converter?
- The binary to hexadecimal converter has the simplest user interface. Therefore, anyone can use it. Also, without any hurdles. As no confusing things are there inside the tool.
- The process of converting binary to hex is lengthy. It can take time. But our binary to hex converter will just take a few seconds to do the conversion. So, it is time-saving as well as effortless. Hence, go for the converter rather than manual calculation.
- The converter runs on algorithms. Therefore, the chances of errors are zero. No probability of the wrong result. The human brain can make a mistake, not computers! Accuracy of our tool is 100%.
How to use the Binary to Hexadecimal Converter?
First of all, get an active internet connection. It is an online tool. So, you require active internet for it. Also, an internet-accessible device is mandatory.
Secondly, open your web browser. Then go to the Binary to Hex Converter. When the page fully loads. You can see an input box. Where you have to write the binary numbers that have to convert. Press the “Convert” button. As a result, the output will be displayed below.