Pie Chart Maker will help you to generate custom pie charts online. Also, Circle Graph Creator is very easy to use. Most importantly, it allows you to create 3D charts also. So, just enter the given values below and make a custom beautiful chart online.
How to use Pie Chart Maker?
As you can see above, it’s the very simple and user-friendly interface of the pie chart maker. We always review and notice the normal user’s movement and try to make it better. So, you need to follow the instructions below to use it.
- There are many input boxes, checkboxes and selection options in this tool.
- So, First of all, enter the title of your chart.
- The Second field is for data names. Where you have to enter data names that you want to show in circle graph.
- Most importantly, you have to keep 1 space between two names. Also, you can enter up to 5 data names only.
- Then next step is to data value slice selection, There are 4 options. Percentage, Value, Label and None. So, you can choose it as per your requirements.
- After that, you can enter the data values inside the text box. You can enter the values as per your requirements. Such as percentage, numbers or letters.
- Similarly, you have to keep space between two values and limit up to 5 values.
- Lastly, enter the “Draw Graph” button to make visible the pie chart with the entered values.
- As a result, you can see the complete Circle Graph with the entered values in below box.
- Even more, you can generate the 3D chart with this tool. Just check the set 3D chart checkbox. After that, your pie chart will be converted into 3D view.
Features of Circle Graph Creator
There are many features that this tool provides. So, let’s discuss it. Also, it will make the Pie Chart Maker as the most recommended tool.
- Draw Graph: It will help you to draw the circlr graph.
- Zoom In/Out: It allows you to zoom in or out the pie chart.
- Save: You can save the graph in PNG format.
- Copy Graph: You can save the graph then you can open that image in image viewer and copy the graph.
- Print: Similarly, you can print the graph.
- Lastly, you can click the “X” button to reset all the values and graph.