Line Graph Maker allows you to create line graphs online. Also, it is very simple to generate a graph using this tool. You just need to enter the values inside the below text boxes. Even more, you can create a curved line graph too.
How to use Line Graph Maker?
As you can see, it’s very easy to use a line graph maker. Because the interface of this tool is very user-friendly and any new user can generate a line graph easily. You just need to follow simple steps. You can find it below.
- Firstly, you can enter the graph title to define your graph.
- As you know, there are two axes in any line graph. Horizontal and verticle axis. Generally, we all know it as X-axis and Y-axis.
- So, the next step is to define the horizontal and verticle axis. Therefore you can enter the name and define both.
- Then you can select the data type. There are three types of data types. Data label, value, and range. So, you can choose it as per your need.
- After that, you have to enter the data values in the next field. You can enter the data values with a space separator. Like name1 name2 name3 name4.
- Most importantly, you can enter up to 4 values only.
- Then the next step is very important. Which is the number of line selection.
- You can select up to 6 lines using the dropdown box.
- When you choose the number of lines then you can see the new rows appear below. In those rows, you have to enter the line data values. Such as 300 500 100 400. In addition, you have to define the line name in second field.
- Also, you can choose the different color for all the lines.
- Lastly, hit the “Draw Graph” button.
- As a result, you will get the line graph below with your entered values.
- Also, you can generate a curved line graph. For that, you have to check the curved line checkbox.
Features of Line Graph Maker
You can save the graph in PNG format. In addition, you can print the graph after saving it. Also, you can use the zoom in and out buttons to make graphs small and big size. You can click the “X” button to reset the line graph maker.
Follow above all steps and you can easily create or make a line graph online.