Bar Graph Maker allows you to generate a bar chart and diagram online. Also, you can create horizontal and verticle bar graphs with this tool. Just enter the values below and as a result, you will get your bar chart ready in few seconds.
How to use Bar Graph Maker?
Just follow the below steps and I am sure you will get the output as you want.
- First of all, enter the graph name to define the diagram.
- In the bar graph there are two axes. Horizontal and verticle axis. So, the next step is to give the label for these axis.
- After that, select the horizontal data types. Our tool supports three data types. Data label, value and range.
- Then after select the data type you can enter the data values. Note that you have to enter the values with a space separator. Like name1 name2 name3 name4. Also, you can write up to 4 values only.
- The Next step will be a number of bars selection. You can select it as per your requirements. Most importantly, you have to choose it between 1 to 6. The minimum limit is 1 and the maximum selection limit is 6.
- When you choose the number of bars then you can see the new rows will appear. And it asks for the bar data values.
- So, next step is to enter the bar data values and enter the name to all the bars.
- Lastly, you can hit the Draw Graph button and get the final diagram with given values.
- Even more, you can check the Horizontal Bar checkbox and convert the graph view horizontal.
Features of Bar Graph Maker
Finally, you can click on the “Save” button and save the diagram in PNG format. In addition, you can print the chart after saving it. Also, you can use the zoom in and out buttons to make bar graphs small and big size. Lastly, you can reset all the values by clicking the “X” button.
Follow above all steps and you can easily create or generate a bar graph online.